Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day



Happy Valentines Day! Here are few pictures from the day. All my photos are taken on my iphone because the movers packed the battery charger for my camera, soooo these photos aren't the best quality but they'll have to do for now. ;)

Today started off kinda crazy, by 9am both Savannah and I had been through 4 outfits!!!! She has this cough that kept making her spit up every time she nursed. I finally got her back down at 9:30 with a full tummy and she slept for 2 hours! She's happy as a clam with no fever and the cough has gone away. Hopefully she won't start to feel bad. Ohhhh how could I forget this major develop....her top left tooth has sprouted!!!!!!!! She's so funny and happy all the time. I thank god every day for my sweet little love bug.

Rocky's first day was today. He got home around 2:30 with lots more paperwork, ID badges and other admin things to do. His boss told him to look for a house the next few days and to not come in again until Thursday, yah!! Tonight we are tying out this mexican restaurant if it's not too crowded and then calling it a night. We get to switch to a suite tomorrow, thank gosh!!! I made one friend in the hotel, she has a 1 year old and she talked to me for about 20 mins about the drama with her baby's daddy, it made me realize my problems in life are very minimal!

Happy Valentine's Day!
xoxoxo
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment