Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Savannah Rose

Just wanted post a little about my sweet Savannah Rose! She is really on the move and becoming quite fast. She can pull herself up to sofas, chairs and pretty much anything she can find. The hotel is a total hazard zone! :) I watch her like a hawk all day. The foam blocks help though. When she is in her crib she likes to stand and hold on to the rim and (slowly) walk around it. She'll even put one hand on each side and stand there with a look on her face like she is queen of the crib and it's her castle. It's hilarious!

Her top left tooth has appeared, so now she has two bottom teeth and one top one! Last night at dinner and when she woke up this morning she started this grinding thing with them. I googled and from what I've read this is normal and not to worry because it won't harm her or her teeth. Is this true???

Her hair is really coming in, it is so soft and fluffy. Maria-it does have waves!! ;) hehe In the morning Savannah has the cutest case of bedhead. It gets really frizzy and sticks up in all directions. I need to get a picture because it's so sweet.

She is now wearing 12 month sleepers, I can not believe they fit. It's amazing how tall she is. It's so funny! When I tell people she's 8 months old they say, "wow, she's really tall!" I'm excited to shop at the German baby stores. I need a German friend to help me find the all the cute boutiques!

Savannah is very vocal and babbles all day long to everyone around. She likes seeing other babies especially when the wave. She gets really excited and waves back. She still likes to mimic you when doing raspberries and making coughing sounds. Lilly is her best friend and surprisingly Lilly doesn't mind...as long as Savannah doesn't have any toys that make loud noises. Savannah will face plant herself on Lilly, tug her hair and even her tail and Lilly doesn't seem to mind. It's really adorable!

I'll post a few pictures and short videos of Savannah this weekend.

Love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment